Pro Safety & Rescue provides full anti-drug and alcohol programs to fit your company’s needs. Our trained staff are certified to work closely with you and to meet, if not exceed, all local, state, and federal drug and alcohol regulations, as well as the standards set by your company. We offer a full line up of testing types including breath alcohol, hair follicle, saliva, and urine.
Some drug testing solutions we offer include:
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- 24-hour service in our state of the art drug testing clinic
- 24-hour on-site drug screening
- Professional laboratory analysis
- Collection site management
- Post-accident drug testing
- Random drug screening
- Reasonable suspicion testing
- Dot and non-DOT drug screening*
- Return to work drug testing
- Follow up drug screening
*These DOT and Non-DOT services include, Post Accident, Random, Reasonable Suspicion, New Hire, and Follow Ups.
We offer DOT and Non-DOT alcohol testing, both on-site or in our drug testing clinic with 24-hour service, should the need arise.
We use the Alco-Sensor VXL for all of our alcohol testing. It is the most advanced, handheld microprocessor-driven alcohol testing instrument. This professional grade breathalyzer provides a simple, economical method of determining breath alcohol content with fast, accurate results. Some of the features of this sensor are:
- Evidential-grade accuracy
- Intoximeter’s reliable, top-of-the-line integrated fuel cell technology
- Direct testing, passive testing, and drink sniffing capabilities
- Lever and snap mouthpiece, with illuminated mouthpiece guide
Whatever your company might require, rest assured that our experienced and capable team is ready to offer you the drug and alcohol testing solutions you need.