On-site Emergency Medical Services
As reported in the Bakersfield Californian, Pro Safety & Rescue, Inc. has been recently incorporated into the Kern County 911 Emergency Response System during this time of increased need of on-call EMS. Each team of two Emergency Medical Technicians will be active as first responders for non-transport medical emergencies and can offer basic life support, as well as being able to quickly dispatch an ambulance if necessary. It is our honor to be able to serve our community in this new capacity, and to help provide additional confidence that your emergency medical needs will be met during these trying times.
Pro Safety & Rescue, Inc. also provides on-site emergency medical services to a wide variety of industries all across the United States. Our services include on-site teams of emergency medical technicians and mobile care units. Rest easy knowing that the safety of everyone at your work site or event is of the utmost importance to us. Our experienced EMS team takes pride in being exceptional at what they do. All of our EMTs are nationally certified and ready to provide the highest quality of medical oversight for your project.
Some of the services provided by our on-site EMS team include:
- Pre-planning the worksite for hazards
- Understand the average response times of local EMS
- Identifying the closest medical providers for various levels of patient care
- On-site EMS for venues such as concerts, races, television and film sets, and sporting events
- Non-transport immediate medical care
- Basic life support with extended scope support
Contact us to discuss how our EMS team can support you.